- When you register as a Member or for other services offered on or via the SMSFAdviceHub website, we’ll ask you to provide personal information.
- When you purchase and/or subscribe to our products or services, we collect information that is necessary to provide you with those products or services. For example, we may ask for information such as your name, postal address and email address.
- The information we collect may be combined with information obtained from services provided through our site or in direct communication with you.
Use of information
- We use the information we collect to provide the services you have expressly requested.
- We will never share your information with a third party such that it will allow them to send you direct communications about their products without your consent.
- We will not use or disclose any Personal Information for a purpose other than discharging our obligations under agreements and service requests that you made. We further agree to comply at all times with the National Privacy Principles contained in Sch 3 to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (or an applicable privacy code approved by the Federal Privacy Commissioner pursuant to that Act) in the same way and to the same extent as the customer would have been required to comply had it been directly responsible for performing the act or practice concerned. We will take all necessary steps to protect Personal Information in its possession against misuse or loss and it will return all such information to the customer (or if requested by the customer, destroy or de-identify such information) upon termination or expiry of this agreement. This clause will survive the termination or expiry of this agreement.
- For the purpose of this clause, Personal Information means information or an opinion about an individual as defined in s 6 of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) which is collected, used, disclosed, stored or handled by the supplier for the purposes of this agreement.
Concerns and complaints
- If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal information or if you would like to submit a complaint, please contact us on the details listed at ‘Contact us’.
- If you are not satisfied with our response, you may contact the Australian Information Commissioner. You can contact Commissioner Office at
GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 2001
Phone: 1 300 363 992